Beta Technologies is proud to present today the official launch of the Beta Business Park (B2P), its product for the business community in Second Life.
While the B2P has been around for some time, today’s schedule will feature a series of chill-out events and some training workshops — a great opportunity for some social networking, meeting potentially interested business partners, or just sit back, enjoy the music and the beauty of Second Life’s environment.
The full schedule, available on the Beta Business Park official website, is as follows:
- 8am – Second Life 101 class in the auditorium
- 9am MoShang Zhao – sound jewelry from Taiwan in the Black Sun
- 10am Strummer Vultee – soulful ballads and acoustic guitar in the Black Sun
- 11am Clairede Dirval – a voice you’ll fall in love with in the Black Sun
- 12pm Lizaday Solo – eclectic vocals in the Black Sun
- 1pm Noma Falta – blues you can use in the Black Sun
- 2pm Second Life 101 class in the auditorium
- 3pm tomgirl euler – Far east female MC meets the taste of Nigerian beat in the Black Sun
- 4pm Dougie Moonites in the Black Sun
- 5pm A.M. Forte in the Black Sun
- 6pm Second Life 101 class in the auditorium
All times are in SLT. Everybody’s welcome to attend!
Note: Most of the links above are broken. The Beta Business Park was officially dismantled in 2010. We still keep most of its non-interactive content archived on our OpenSimulator Grid, where it can be visited.